Digital is not just about the technologies, it’s about new ways of solving challenges, creating unique experiences and enabling business growth.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager/Digital Seeker to deliver top digital experience across the whole customers’ journeys and serve our customers, in an omni-channel strategy, across digital, mobile and physical channels.
You like challenges, new technologies and to work in a collaborative team. The customers’ satisfaction and experience are key for you?
Our team is searching for your profile!
- You will be responsible for the management of the digital end to end customers’ experience on the website and physical channels, dedicated to the medium and corporate companies. You will take the lead on specific projects and actions, in collaboration with the Marketing and Communication teams.
- You will plan, coordinate and deploy marketing campaign landing pages aligned with the 360° communication, according to a Marketing Communication Calendar and acts with a pro-active and hands-on attitude.
- You will take care of the integration of new products portfolio into the website, in a simple, fluent and optimized customers’ experience, from the Google search engine (thanks to the SEO) to the e-shop or lead form to physical sales channels.
- To guarantee and enhance the customers’ experience, you will manage the SEO of the webpages and regularly analyse the website metrics (via Adobe Analytics, Hotjar, Content Square) and customers’ feedback.
- You regularly gather, analyse and interpret the new digital market trends, innovation and the evolution of the surf behaviour of the Customer's website visitors and more globally, on the internet.
- Thanks to benchmarks and these analysis, you will have the opportunity to proactively propose new ideas and actions, in order to enhance and simplify the users’ experience, always in line with the company digital transformation strategy.
- ,You will be accountable for the projects / actions you will manage, from the requirements, the writing of the briefings for the publishers, the wireframes definition, the follow-up and validation of the proposed designs. You will directly publish pages based on pages templates in our CMS.
- You will be the point of contact for the MKT and COM teams. You will share the digital objectives and strategy but also the insights you will collect through the website with these teams.
• You own a very good knowledge of website management (min 3 years of experience).
• You are used to analyse metrics reporting and perfectly know all the tips and tricks for the SEO.
• You master the digital usability rules and ergonomic.
• You are customers- and results oriented.
• You have an ability or facility to understand the technical aspects of the internet.
• Open, you can easily communicate and share information.
• You have good creativity assets, to think out of the box and propose pro-active actions.
• Able to take your responsibilities, you work in team
• Ownership, you work independently, are decision-maker and able to take your own responsibilities.
• Organised, you can work on multiple actions and projects at the same time.
• You have good knowledge of French, Dutch and English; able to participate and interact in a multi-languages meetings.
• You have an excellent mastery of web copywriting in FR and/or NL.