Would you be interested in a taking up an exciting sales role with one of the leading automation companies in the world?
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enables utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 135,000 people. ABB Benelux is the local representation of the global ABB concern.
The Robotics and Discrete Automation division supplies products, solutions and services to increase productivity and ergonomics. ABB Robotics is a pioneer and one of the leading global industrial robotics companies and has the widest global footprint of any robotics company with presence in 53 countries. As part of the 2020 strategy, ABB Robotics ventured in to a new area of robotics, outside the traditional manufacturing segments. We call this Service Robotics and within this business, our vision is become the global leader in robotic products and solutions for the non-manufacturing markets such as intralogistics, healthcare and retail.
The European Application Center (formerly Intrion) for Service Robotics is located in Huizingen, Belgium and specializes in robot-centric automation solutions for e-commerce, retail, fresh food, non-food and express parcel segments. Our portfolio ranges from robotic products to modular cells, engineered turnkey solutions and lifecycle management services. The European Application Centre supports our sales and project management teams across all European countries.
This role is responsible to build close relationships with target key accounts, mainly leading global and regional e-commerce companies, in close cooperation with key accounts, aiming at establishing ABB’s reputation as a leading robotics solutions provider in e-commerce automation segment.
• Take initiative in developing sales strategies for key accounts and lead the continuous implementation of the defined strategy.
• Create added value for the customer and ABB by ensuring a coordinated sales approach (e.g. development of frame agreements).
• Ensure sales targets and margins are achieved with a structured follow up and reporting process.
• Establish and develop strategic individual relationships based on a defined strategy and act as focal point for problem resolution.
• Develop, maintain and share detailed knowledge of the customer’s business strategy, purchasing behavior, organization, decision-makers, business drivers, economic trends, and competition.
• Identify and prioritize opportunities.
• Monitor competitors’ activity and ensure that appropriate response strategies are formulated and implemented.
• Coordinate the use of internal or external resources (e.g. technical, advertising, and marketing) to increase ABB’s market awareness and influence customers at all levels.
• A Bachelors or Master’s Degree in either technical or commercial discipline.
• Self-driven sales professional with strategic and value based sales experience.
• Industry experience especially in e-commerce logistics is a must
• Sales of automated e-fulfillment operations is an asset.
• Experience in Robotics automation is preferred.
• Creative thinker with commercial focus, good technical understanding and results orientation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Presentable and able to interface with customers at all levels with integrity.
• Flexible, energetic and a sociable team player.
We offer you an exciting and progressive career with a global leader in robotics and automation that attaches great importance to the development of its people, as well as to safety and quality. You will have the freedom to take on a range of responsibilities in a rapidly evolving environment. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary package and real career progression opportunities.
Apply online and let’s write the future together.
Please contact Patrick Brahm, Talent Partner, Guido Gezellestraat 126, 1654 Beersel, Belgium or email@example.com for additional information.