As member of the network and security team you will participate in both operational and project related tasks.
For operational tasks you will provide 2nd or 3rd line support for incidents, problems, reporting and monitoring for cases where 1st line team was not able to solve the issue at hand.
For project related tasks you will take on the role Technical project lead for network or security projects or support other project teams.
Typical tasks include:
- Design / Implementation of networks
- Prepare and deploy network infrastructure
- Review of network device configuration and architecture
- Network device vulnerability and assessment/remediation
- Monitor and troubleshoot network and security devices
- Enforcement of network and network security policies
- Ensure connectivity and bandwidth
- At least 3 years of network and security engineering experience
- Experience with various network tools
- Dutch verbal and writing skills
- Excellent people skills and team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills