Main Purpose of Position:
The primary focus of these initial 6-month contract positions will be to represent all IT activities across a number of Elanco office locations. The primary focus is to guide the user-base through the preparation and execution of IT environment migration from previous parent company to new hardware (Infrastructure & End-User Devices and software)
• Support of the local IT infrastructure and workplace transitions
• Engage with local business teams and leadership on a regular basis as the point of contact for IT related topics.
• Establishes, manages and supports IT infrastructure and workplace service provided to the site.
• Ensures local IT support and IT operations as well as fast and professional problem handling
• including the management of internal and external service providers
• Manages and coordinates user on/off-boarding
• Purchases and manages IT assets and inventories.
• Controls cost and manages costs according to Elanco P2P policies
• Co-ordinates, plans and supports local IT infrastructure activities and projects
• Support continuously IT service management improvement
• Effective business partnering with other Business IT departments to support them in IT
• infrastructure requirements and implementations.
Experiences and Knowledge essential:
• Higher education in Information Technology
• Three plus years of information technology experience
• Profound IT infrastructure and IT operations experience
• Good knowledge of IT Service Management (ITIL) and process-oriented service structures
• Good skills of the MS O365 Suite, Communication and Collaboration tools
• Basis knowledge about Client-/Server Applications und standard Operation systems like MS Windows, Apple iOS. MS Windows Server
• Skills of network topology and IP address management
• Demonstrated learning agility both technically as well as processes and applications related.
• Demonstrated ability to proactively identify issues and either resolve or escalate to the appropriate level for resolution
• Strong problem-solving skills, anticipates and resolves complex problems
• Experienced in working with local and global service providers as part of an IT matrix organization in multi culture enterprise.
• Very good interpersonal skills
• Good communication skills, verbal and written
• Proactive and able to adapt quickly to new areas of activity
• Business need and solution oriented
• Team player
Beneficial / Desired:
• ITIL Foundation certification
• Microsoft certified (e.g. MCSA Cloud Platform & Infrastructure)
• English fluent
• Dutch desired