Are you passionate for digital trends? Would you like to discover how the digital ‘telecom’ world is moving forward? Are customer satisfaction & continuously improvement your main drivers?
Then you might be the digital product manager we are looking for to help us offer our mass market & enterprise customers a great digital experience by building “best in class” web & app solutions.
As such, we offer you the opportunity to become a key-player in the definition and execution of the digital future of the company together with our colleagues within product marketing, engineering and operations.
Let us know, what you can do for us!
Task & responsibilities
• Monitor market and product developments as well as initiate and define market and product researches/analyses, taking into account business needs,
• Give input and advice regarding the development of the long term 5 year strategic plan, from a perspective of the assigned area of expertise,
• Initiate and, after approval, develop, implement, execute and follow-up a work plan and related budget(s) for the assigned functional area, in line with the strategic plan,
• Plan, organise, co-ordinate and launch a new product(s), in line with the work plan,
• Assess existing product(s) and initiate, formulate and ensure the implementation of improvement actions, taking into account market developments,
• Plan, organise and co-ordinate the phase out of product(s), in line with the strategic and work plan,
• Initiate, maintain and extend relations with relevant in-and external stakeholders as well as create buy-in with these stakeholders and continuously challenge them, taking into account the own work objectives,
• Evaluate and report on work plan related (future) activities, progress made and results accomplished, within determined reporting rules and guidelines,
• Maintain and collect up-to-date knowledge of the markets, products and related processes and share this information internally, taking into account the own and the department’s work objectives,
these accountabilities are translated in the following examples :
• Validate the proposed solution and the delivery taking into account the customer needs.
• Guide the Agile Release Train(s) in accordance with the strategy and anticipating on the changing market conditions
• Develop and communicate the vision and roadmap to the development team(s)
• Understand and operate within the strategic priorities and key initiatives
• Define, maintain and prioritize the non-functional requirements, enablers and features on the Program backlog
• Create and communicate the product vision along with features and important milestones
• Responsible to reach the PI objectives
• Define the release and program increments. Plan the release moments in line with the feature customer value.
• Manage the continuous improvements of the feature handling on program level.
• Assessments and act upon the business value delivered versus plan, using various metrics
• Familiar with scrum techniques and Agile project planning.
• Sufficient understanding of usability and technological techniques & trends (native/responsive design; apps; cloud and network solutions).
• Minimal 5 year of relevant work experience in digital projects (as product manager or product owner).
• Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English (mother tongue = 1 of both national languages).
• You are passionate about digital trends
• You are a true team player with excellent communication and coordination skills (extremely fit to work in a cross-functional large company context and to motivate others).
• Flexible and stress-resistant (with respect for - externally - defined deadlines and priorities).
• Eager to learn (able to assimilate new products and apply new technologies).