Find your place in a fast-pace environment by being responsible to lead, manage and coordinate our store construction/optimization projects from start to finish with a high level of professionalism in accordance to H&Ms values, standards and local legislation.
We are offering a job where every day is an adventure, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
The job of an H&M Project Manager in Construction comes with lots of responsibility – and lots of fun. Your responsibilities include:
- Ensuring effective communication and high level of collaboration with internal stakeholders (Global H&M, New Brands, H&M Belux departments) as well as external stakeholders (public administrations, architects, consultants, external partners)
- Managing several projects per year: new stores and optimizations (extensions, rebuilds, and refresh of existing stores)
- Project Management includes: budget setting, site surveys, feasibility studies, support to lease negotiation, planning follow up, value engineering, risk assessment, coordination of design from preliminary layout to execution drawings, tendering and construction site follow up, handover and as-built collection.
- You drive consultants to trigger actions to ensure projects are compliant to local regulations.
- You constantly ensure projects are successfully executed in line with time, cost quality standards and strategic targets of H&M.
- You follow up on the investments and financial budget of the projects.
- You identify and seek for new areas of improvements for more efficient and effective ways of working.
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a social, open-minded, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities also include:
- At least 4 years of working experience within project management or equivalent role
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (civil engineering, architecture, construction, project management, etc.) or a similar experience
- Strong understanding of local legislation and building regulations
- Excellent prioritization skills and the ability to plan long term without losing the day to day details.
- Ability in working to tight deadlines with multiple projects
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Business minded team player
- Show passion and enthusiasm in daily work
- Able to travel for periods of time and to work flexible hours.
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch
Our Values - Our Core
At H&M, we care! We care about our customers and each other. We like to have fun - it shows in the way we work.
Our values reflect the heart and soul of H&M. They determine what it takes to work here and how we do things. When we communicate with colleagues and customers all over the world, our values help us to develop and grow, to become the place of the possible and the place to be...
WE ARE ONE TEAM
WE BELIEVE IN PEOPLE
STRAIGHTFORWARD AND FRANK
KEEP IT SIMPLE
Sounds interesting? Here’s your chance for a career out of the ordinary!